Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Have you ever felt like your life is out of your control? With so many changes happening, and so many new choices and decisions to make, ones that will change your whole existance as you know it, it can be a scary place to be if you don't have faith and trust in the Lord.
God assures us in His Word that as we trust him and acknowledge him in all that we do, he will lead our steps (Proverbs 3:5-6).

This gives me great comfort to know that an all-knowing God is guiding my life. I don't have to be anxious about anything! As long as I trust my life to the Lord, he will give me his peace (Phil. 4:6-7).

I hope that you too will stop and trust the Lord with all the crazy details of your life, and then sit back and enjoy His peace which "surpasses all comprehension".

No comments: